Monday, May 18, 2015

Welcome!

Welcome! This will be my permanent blog from now on, and I hope to build it up the way I've done with my Facebook author page. I'll be trying to follow the same schedule I have over there, which means today will be Magic Monday! 

Magic Monday!
Today we'll talk about telekinesis. This power is one so commonly used in movies and the like that when I spelled it wrong, the spell checker could fix it for me. Telekinesis is the power to manipulate objects with one's mind. Pivane has this in Kindling.

There are a lot of different ways telekinesis can manifest in a person, but Pivane has the power at its basest. He can move things with his mind. He's very good at it too. He's powerful too in that he can use his Flame to manipulate and move not just objects but people too.

I'm sure I don't have to detail how very useful this power can be, but Pivane is comfortable working in the palace and influencing the king, so he mainly uses his power to show off and scare the prisoners in the Maze and occasionally uses it to harm people who won't cooperate.

No comments:

Post a Comment