Monday, April 10, 2017

#WIPjoy day 10 is to let the antagonist share their happiest memory. In Devouring, Erebus actually plays quite a large part, so I'll let him share with you. "My life has been like trying to walk through a pit of sand vipers. Then Verin came along, and he introduced the sicarius (and extremely venomous breed of spider with a large range of venom that do all manner of terrible things to humans) to the vipers. Then Lumi came and shed light into that pit, and they all scurried back to their holes. *He sighs and tips his head back to look at the ceiling* She was chained up, but the shackles couldn't stop her hold in her snark. Oh, she hated me. *He chuckles and grins, bearing his pointed teeth* I've never had a woman talk to me the way she did. I fell in love with her with the first insult." There you go, Erebus' happiest memory in his own words. #amwriting #writing #amwritingfantasy #fantasy #fantasybooks #books

from Angel Blackwood http://ift.tt/29GhGwp
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment