Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Day 11 of #WIPjoy is to let a side character tell you about the most pain (physical or emotional) they've been in. From Quiz: "When I still lived in the north, still sailed, my friend, Gull, sailed with me. We were friends since we were kids, growing up in the king's court, making fun of the princes behind their back. *He chuckles and grins a gap-toothed smile* and when they king took to the sea, we both signed up to go. When we came to Athera, we hit the taverns for some relaxation. Two days in, I'm minding my business and having a drink, and an ox of a man hits me from behind. Turns out, I had supposedly been with his wife. If he was goin' to kill me over it, it'd be nice to at least have the memories of doing it. Gull had never been one to care whether his conquests were married or not. Turns out he didn't care about throwing me in the mud so he didn't get himself killed. That pain was the worst emotional pain I've been through. Now, I won't tell you about the physical pains I survived through in the Pit when they arrested me. That's a little too gruesome." #amwriting #writing #amwritingfantasy #fantasy #fantasybooks #books

from Angel Blackwood http://ift.tt/29GhGwp
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment