Monday, September 19, 2016

I'm excited to say I've got quite a lot going on for the last half of year. Things in my personal life are coming into order, and that means I'm feeling happier and have more energy to work on my writing. I've just submitted a witch story to an upcoming anthology, and I'm just about to sit down to work on a demon story for another. After that, I'll be writing a fantasy story for an upcoming anthology with the theme "Magic on Tap" from Star's End Press which involves brews of all sort where I'll go back to Millicent, my female assassin who appeared in Kingmaker. After that, I'll be trying my hand at sci-fi for another Star's End Press anthology. Finally, my novel is slated to come out in November! Keep tuned, lovely people, I'm really getting on a roll now!

from Angel Blackwood http://ift.tt/29GhGwp
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment