Sunday, August 21, 2016

I was tagged to play the Influential Author game, so I'm going to post 15 authors who have influenced me. Several of these will likely not be a surprise. 1. Joe Abercrombie 2. Brent Weeks 3. R.A. Salvatore 4. Madeleine L'Engle 5. Terry Brooks 6. Augusten Burroughs 7. Neil Gaiman 8. John Connolly 9. C.S. Lewis 10. J.R.R. Tolkien 11. .... And I ran out of authors to list. Those are the authors that have influenced my decision to write, how I go about the process, influenced me to embrace the style and tone I want to write in, and I don't have any more of them. There have been books over time I've read and loved but that I can't remember the name of or the author, and those were influential too, but I can't list them if I can't remember them. ;)

from Angel Blackwood http://ift.tt/29GhGwp
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment